AIR !!!

AIR !!!
Should not be playing with your food

Saturday, June 5, 2010

How to Win The Eleven digit Lottery ?

The answer is a simple one pick up the phone! Yep that's right pick up and start to dial. Combine the phone with a solid list of leads and you are golden. The chances of you, the cold caller, hitting the eleven digit lottery increase exponentially with the use of a targeted set of leads.

You get what you pay for.

My expertise applies more to the fund raiser, the Oil and Gas or the Private placement closer. I started my career as a front-er making a minimum of 250 calls daily. Six months of purgatory I moved into the coveted closer position, eventually moving into the floor manager. The point of those few sentences are the fact that I have intimate knowledge of what a good lead source can do for you and your business.

Back to you get what you pay for -

I'm not saying you have to buy the most expensive list out on the street but what I am saying is don't buy the cheapest. Ten cent leads only lead to frustration and a burnt out sales team. Kick that number up into the dollars range and your contact ratio goes way up.

Enough for now my kid is out of bed and time to cook breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment